The City provides each household within our city limits with a 90-gallon garbage container. The container is emptied once a week on a regular schedule. Additional containers are available at an extra cost.
Please note the following tips:
- City residents – On your designated pickup day, pull your container to the curb.
- County residents – On your designated pickup day, you will need to roll your container to the curb by 7:00 a.m. After your container has been emptied, you will need to roll the container back to its preferred spot.
- All residents - Please make sure that the lid on your container is completely closed. Otherwise, the contents may spill into the street when emptied.
- The vehicle we use actually grabs the container to empty its contents; therefore, we can only service City owned containers.
- Please make sure that all of your garbage is inside the container. We cannot pick up items beside or on top of the container.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to keep their container clean.
Please report any problems, such as broken lids, wheels, and cracked containers to the Solid Waste Division at (229)758-1000